Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My TV IQ

So lately I have realized that commercials seem to be including IQ tests or at least "intelligence" tests.

Examples:
The subway IQ tests that get you to do the "which is missing?", "which got switched?", and "finish this pattern."

Then there is the "You could win $100000000 if you text the answer to this question to 555-takeyourmoneyandrun" (or some such shenanigans.)

So where do I fall?

Well I fail the subway test EVERY TIME. It honestly takes me until the tenth time I see the commercial to get it. So I suck at those.

BUT I nail to the "answer this question" every time. Such as finish this fruit: a _ p _e. I got those managed.

So I am in between subway and text scam IQ. Where do you lie?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

OH MY GOD I ALWAYS GET THE SUBWAY ONES WRONG TOO!!!