Monday, January 25, 2010

watch this







however tiny these pics may be, my love of vintage watches prevails! lol.

I found a pretty cool watch blog Watchismo that I can peruse when I am in need of a watch fix. watches are probably one of my life's great loves. not only are they practical, they are stylish, a statement, and timeless. in job interviews your bedazzled shoes may not get you far and they most certainly do not care for your overly patterned tights, but a stylish watch just screams "on top of it". my ultimate goal is a Oyster Perpetual Rolex... mmmmm. but until that cash becomes liquid (i.e. once my children are through university), I am on a quest to collect other cool watches. I tend to be more drawn to the metals and leathers, rather than plastic, but I am open to anything.

look forward to more watch pics in the future.

No comments: