Thursday, January 28, 2010

treasured picks

there is almost nothing I like more than when my fav blogs lead me to awesome websites. that was exactly what happened when the Glamourai blog led me to modcloth.com. Modcloth was originally developed from one women's love of thrifting and has spiraled into an amazing one stop shop for all things vintage. the Glamourai was chosen as the "blogger of the moment" and was able to pull cute outfits for a mini collection.

although I can't say I am in love with everything in this mini guest collection, I am dying to get my hands on the pieces shown below. colourful dress? ok! (that green grecian dress is especially compelling... I really should know better than to shop so close to my credit card.) that brown bag is hauntingly beautiful.

hope you enjoy these pics or at least peruse over to the website to check out the full collection. I am sure there will be new Megs posts featuring some other pieces soon.





No comments: