Friday, January 22, 2010

Back by Popular Demand







a perfect new post to a new year. as some (ok, like 2 people) have noticed, my blog has been slightly less than active in the new year. in my defense, I was looking for the perfect inspiration to start off the new season of blogging. I was weaning between a perfect new professional wardrobe pile, a new artist I could latch on to, a meaningful piece of art, or a blog I could share with my friends.

and I am glad I didn't settle.

Anthropologie , a boutique-esque store has recently taken fashion, glamour, and trendiness to a whole new level with their facebook page. and to be honest, I am not even ashamed to admit that I am addicted to a store's facebook page. in this one site I managed to find that work wardrobe I need to invest in, a store display and photographic style of a true artist, pieces of clothes that challenge critics of the "clothes are art" movement, and a blog (of sorts) that I can share with my friends.

the music they share I listen to while working. their links to other blogs sharing their sense of style is a cool jumping point when wanting to read something fashionable. AND I am dying to purchase the outfit shown in the last pic. perfect-o. not to foreshadow too much, but my new work wardrobe plans to be filled with pencil skirts, collared shirts, and patterns. making this collection of clothing a must have. enjoy my friends!

No comments: