Sunday, December 6, 2009

leather oh leather







so after pining and pining away for a leather jacket for months it was refreshing to see elle.com do a feature on all the street-chic leather jackets they have seen. a minor beef with the segment is almost no colours were featured with leather which I think is a total loss. leather is so delightfully neutral that really any other fabric (my pick would be satin) or colour (my pick would be teal or purple) would look amazing with it. Putting aside my minor colour quibble, I do like how mono-chromatic outfits work with leather because the varying textures add an element of interest to an otherwise boring outfit.

on another note, the photographer of all these pictures is Kelly Stuart who after perusing her website, I have become a huge fan of. Her travel section is especially interesting and I would love to get my hands on a collection of her pictures to put in a mini-gallery. She makes you want to take out your camera and capture life! Once I can find a way to capture her pictures and put them in a post I will.

Hope you all had a phenomenal weekend!

No comments: